Monday, December 14, 2009

Hats!!!

This hat is for a friend's daughter. It's pretty cute, I think. I was originally going to made a purse, but it was just so cute I thought a hat would be more fun with this yarn. I think the pom-pom is my favorite part!

I finally got around to making a hat for Samantha. I have made a lot of hats, but this is the first one I've made for my girl. It's about time! I decided I don't want her to freeze in Illinois this Christmas. It was a fun hat to make. I just made up the pattern as a went. I'm starting to figure out that I don't really need a pattern all the time, especially for simple projects like these two.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Heidi! Beautiful stuff!!! You are a pretty amazing little knitter! Wish I could do that. :
    )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi, you are really talented! I love that red hat with the flower! It is so beautiful! Really, you are great at this!

    ReplyDelete